Tuesday, July 29, 2014

ABOUT




BEN SUTANTO, MSc 
-NASM International Certified personal trainer- 


I have a little over 1400(hours)of professional personal training sessions at the biggest commercial gym in Indonesia and I have worked with around 50 clients in total ranging from different age group and gender. 
I specialized in fundamental functional training such as various body weight training, dumbbell and barbell training focuses on strength, muscle building and functionality . 

I also have strong background in martial art and self defense knowledge, I first started training martial art at the age of 7, I was first introduced to tae kwon do and karate during this early age. Then later during college started learning and practicing fundamental of boxing, muay thai, jeet kune do, krav maga, steet defense and escrima.  


For personal training contact me:
 

bn.sutanto@gmail.com
081285319127(sms or call)






No comments:

Post a Comment